The Cookies used by the site fall into two categories:
- Cookies said to be strictly necessary, which do not require your prior consent,
- Other Cookies subject to your prior consent.
We use these Cookies to facilitate your navigation on the site including memorizing your browsing preferences defined during your session and perform anonymous statistics of visits.
These Cookies can not technically be disabled from the site. You can however oppose the use of these Cookies, exclusively by setting your browser. This setting depends on the browser you are using, but it is usually simple to perform: You can either activate a private browsing function or only prohibit or restrict the Cookie. Be careful, Cookies may already have been registered on your device before setting your browser: in this case, erase your browsing history, always using the settings of your browser.
The cookies we use on our online services can be grouped into the following categories:
• Cookies related to website features: These cookies allow you to browse our online services and helps us guarantee the best possible experience on our website.
• Cookies relating to the analyzes on the website: we use these cookies to analyze the way you use our online services. This allows us to continually improve our online services and the shopping experience we offer.
• Advertising targeting cookies: We use them to know more about your browsing habits and therefore offer you more targeted advertising tailored to your expectations.
If you want to remove the use of the Cookies that are already on your computer, refer to the help section of your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory where the cookies are located.
Remember that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may no longer be able to access certain parts or features of our site.
Some of the cookies are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our online services. We have no control over these cookies and how the third parties use them. They are used to allow third parties to offer us a service, such as analysis for example. You can oppose the use of these Cookies by referring to the third party concerned.
Third parties: More information and how to stop receiving cookies
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Adwords: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
The use of tracers is governed by Article 32 II of Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978, transposing Article 5.3 of Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 as amended by Directive 2009/136 / EC.
To find out more about cookies and tracers, we invite you to consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr.